Monday 16 August 2010

Retcon

This blog was originally going to be dedicated to posting neat little rpg ideas from time to time.  As you might guess from the posting history that really didn't work. 

In the near future I'm going to head out on a journey into new territory.  So I thought rather than letting this blog rot quietly on the Internet I would repurpose it to tell you about my adventures.

I'm heading back to university at the ripe old age of 24 to go learn video game design, leaving a reasonably well paying job in the process.  This is not my only objective though, I aim simply to be a renaissance man by investigating every possible pursuit I can find.   It is to this that this blog is henceforth dedicated to.

So expect to see updates on my progress through university but also reviews and commentary on video games, books, music, boardgames, tabletop rpgs and all things geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment