Monday 10 January 2011

Post xmas Post

The holiday season was good to me games wise.  I managed to avoid losing all my money to the Xmas steam sale and picked up a few games lurking on my wish list.  I've got "Stabbing dudes in Rome simulator with friends" (Assassins creed brotherhood), "Wait what the hell was that sound I really hope that wasn't some horrible gribbly thing about to break this cupboard open and eat my face" (Amnesia), "Capitalism Ho!" (Recettear: An items shop tale) and "14 21 17 9 23 11 9" (Call of Duty: Black Ops).  Quite a nice range from adorable to scary.

I've managed to muck about with all of them and gone back to a few games that have been shelved for my own safety (Civ 5 I'm looking at you!) as well as catch up on the gaming news.  So expect to see some reviews and rants shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment